I can't believe Kaleb is already 3 months old! He has started to giggle now and it is so cute- I love it! He always has huge smiles for me, he is such a happy baby. We weighed him today and he is 15 lbs 9 oz!! Getting to be quite the little chubber! Funny how when you are little, everyone tells you how cute your rolls are, but people don't look at me now and tell me how cute my rolls are-geez :) Anyway, we have such a happy healthy baby, he is so much fun- we love him to pieces!
I know, how many pictures of a sleeping baby do you need? But I love how he has his feet crossed. He always crosses them, when we got our first ultrasound of him, he had his feet crossed and his arms up around his head, and he still likes to be like that now, he doesn't keep his hands right by his head when he is asleep now, but he has to have them there and his nose nuzzled somewhere to fall asleep, I think he is the cutest baby ever, even if I am a little biased!
1 comment:
I love that smiley picture!! What a cute little boy. I can't believe he is 3 months old either. It seems like just yesterday we were at Hardrock Cafe and he was in your belly. How is life as a mom?
Post a Comment