27 August 2007

He got it!



He finally actually really got his thumb this time! He is alway suckin on his fists and trying to get his thumb, sometimes he kinda gets it, but we always move his hand and give him his bink. Today I was watching TV and Jeff had put him in his swing, a few minutes later I walked by to go get something and when I looked at him this is what I saw- little stinker! I am afraid that no matter how hard I push the binki(sp?) he is still going to suck his thumb if he wants. Even tonight on the way home I could hear him back there in his car seat sucking on his fist again! Yesterday I was nursing him in the mothers lounge at church and another mom came in and was saying that her little girl is almost 8 and still sucks her thumb! That is why I don't want Kaleb too so bad, I can throw away a binki but I couldn't cut off the poor kids thumbs! What do you do?!

1 comment:

Lexi said...

He is so cute and getting so much bigger! How is life as a mom?