25 September 2007

BIG Boy!

He already needs to stop growing! I went in his room to get him ready for bed, and decided to look in the bottom drawers, where I put the bigger sizes of clothes he has. These ones are size 6 months. I thought they'd be a little big but it is a good thing I put them on him because the fit him just about perfect height wise- he has room to grow out in them, but he will probably get to tall for them before he gets too fat for them! Lately I have been having the problem of getting something out of his dresser or closet that he hasn't even worn yet, and when I get it on him (if I can) it is too small! I swear he was wearing 0-3 months for about 2-3 months, then he went through 3-6 months in like a week or something, and now he already is in 6 months and he isn't even quite 4 months old yet! It is crazy how fast he is growing, it's like he has a growth spurt every other day! So now it kinda sucks because some of the clothes people gave me won't fit him during the right seasons and most of them are so cute! Oh well though, maybe the next baby can I guess....


CONSPIRACY THEORY

So I think China is out to get us. They are going to try and take over or something. Kinda random I know, but if you think about it, they send us toys with lead based paint in them- that way little kids chew on them and get lead poisoning and die. And then there is all the canned food contaminated with botchulism to attack the bigger people. And the most recent one is the recall of cribs from China, I haven't heard much about that one because I haven't watched the news recently, but they are back to the little ones again. I think maybe they are concentrating heavily on the small children because if they do away with them- then all of us older people will slowly die off, and there will be no one left afterwards, and then they will take over the U.S. So their plan will take several years of course, but I guess it will be worth it to them or something?! Anyway- that is my thought on that- if it makes any sense at all. I could just be full of it and letting my imagination go to far with it, we'll just have to see. Hopefully we are all still alive in 20 years to know- You have to admit, it is interesting at least :)

No comments: