So Kaleb has slept clear through the night for the past four nights! Why then am I so stinking tired? You would think that I would get a good nights sleep now too, but I think I actually felt less tired when I was getting up and feeding him during the night- weird! I think I must wake up a lot more and check on him to make sure he is still breathing because he isn't waking me up anymore.
He is STUBBORN! He will NOT take a bottle, from anyone- not anyone. He used to take one just fine- but now I have tried 4 or 5 different bottles and he won't take it, it's not even formula- I pump at work so he is still getting the same food, just from a different source- but he won't have it. Maybe it is his own way of protesting my return to work. Who knows! I do not know what to do though! During the week I only work 4 hours a day so he won't starve to death. But then I work every-other weekend in the ER- and that is an 8 hour shift- plus the half hour drive to and from-I don't think he can go that long!
Yesterday was my first day back in the ER since Kaleb arrived, and it was kinda funny when I sat down I thougt: the last time I sat in this chair, my water broke :) A couple of weeks ago Callie was covering my shift becuase I was still on maternity leave, and she was quite large with child herslef. Ashley told her that she was not allowed to go into labor while she was here because she didn't want to go through that again! I thought it was pretty funny.
Anyway- I could probably ramble on about a bunch of stuff that is most likely only interesting to me because I am at work, and quite bored, but I won't!
2 comments:
I want to hear ramblings! I love being updated on my friends' lives.
Have you ever seen the Friends episode where Ross' ex-wife just had a baby? Maybe this is inappropriate to say, but I think its funny. They say that while breast milk is gross, the "packaging" is quite appealing.
Maybe Kaleb just likes the original "packaging" the milk comes from....
Ha Ha Ha! That makes me laugh- yeah I have seen that episode- I think it's funny too, no worries. But maybe you are right- that is what my sister-in-law Kerry kinda says too. She says that he is a guy, and guys just like the "packaging" and we don't know why.
We'll have to see what happens I guess!
Post a Comment