or excuse, take your pick :)
We are super excited! Especially Kaleb, he keeps asking when I am going to get a baby bump. We told them on Saturday, and on Sunday when he woke up he asked Jeff if my baby bump grew! He is already such a good big brother, he is going to be even better with a new one I think. He has been around a few babies lately, and he is so cute and sweet with them, I can't wait! Jenna seemed pretty excited when we first told her, but I'm not sure that she truly understand how much her little world is going to change!
I have been sick sick sick. Throwing up lots. I was sick the other times too, but I never threw up with Jenna, and I did maybe 1 or 2 times with Kaleb. I pray to feel better, but then when I do feel good, I pray to feel sick just so I can know everything is still OK. Jeff took me out to a nice dinner a few weeks ago, I barely made it home in time to run up the stairs and into the bathroom... He hasn't really wanted to take me out since then, I guess I can't really blame him!
We are due January 20th, which seems like forever away, but really it will be here in no time! Our anniversary is January 13th...so we hope it doesn't come a week early ;)


9 comments:
I was JUST wondering yesterday why you had stopped your everyday posts. Now I know! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy for you. Sorry you feel so sick. I bet you are exhausted as well. Pregnancy is hard but aren't they so worth it? Super cute pic of the kids with their Big Brother/Big Sister shirts!
Congratulations. We never would have known when we saw you at the parade! That stinks that you are sick. If the baby is born on the 20th it would have a nice birthday 1-20-12 (Jan 2012).
YAY! Kaleb and Jenna will be great big siblings, and if not, at least they look adorable in their shirts. :) I'm sorry to hear you've been so sick. That totally stinks. I wish we lived closer so your kiddos could play with us while you barf your guts out. :)
Congrats! Hope you feel better soon. I had to take Phenegren every day when I was pregnant with #3 & did for awhile with #4 too.
WOOHOO! You were so pregnant when we were talking last! I guess you missed your period that next week like you were hoping! Well, congrats. You deserve it! I Hope you get feeling better. I would have never guessed, you looked so good when you came out to my house.
CONGRATS you guys! let me know how it is to have THREE, freaks me right out! I hope you feel better, and that you won't have to worry about everything being ok!
yay! yay! yay! Congrats a thousand times over!!!
Congratulations!!!!
YAY Congrats Erin, Jeff, Kaleb, and Jenna!! what wonderful news!!
Post a Comment