14 November 2008

Surprise! Its a girl!

Today I (Jeff) get the pleasure of letting the world know we are proud parents of a little baby girl. I'm sure I now have you all sitting on the edge of your seats waiting for all the details that only a highly professional romance novalists could write about; however, remember its me, (jeff) and you'll just have to wait until the glorious day Erin returns.

Today about 5:40 P.M. our little baby girl was born. Yep you probably didn't know; neither did we. Well... we didn't know the gender, I was convinced a boy, the nurse even asked us if she heard right it was a boy.

So not to torment my poor sister-in-law any longer I will make an attempt to post the pictures now.

But first you get to see my darling sons latest thing.

Yep he ties the seatbelt around his head. They say seat-belts save lives. I hope we don't wreck

Gross

a little cleaner
There we go all clean
Check out this hair!
Look daddy's girl already
Look our new family photo.Baby wake up its time to eat!
The baby likes to sleep and not eat. The nurse tried to wake her and everything but like her mother she loves her rest and like her father he can sleep just about anywere.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I am so excited that we have girls 10 weeks apart in age! That is so, so fun! Your husband is a good, good man for posting this for you so the rest of us don't have to wait to see her! And I can't believe she has red hair! I LOVE RED HAIR! And I also do not think she looks like Kaleb really. She does have the same chin as my kids. Gotta carry on that Wright family chin! Well, good job. Love you all!
Adelyn

Anonymous said...

Congrats! What did you name her?

Jeff & Erin said...

1 more thing(not sure if your suppose to post comments on your own. Anyway I get the opportunity to pick out the babies first outfit. However PINK/Red are not usually good colors for a red head any ideas get a hold of Jeff

Cassidy said...

Congratulations she is beautiful. How fun it will be to have one of each. I haven't noticed a name yet. Do you guys have one in mind? i am so glad everyone is healthy and happy. congrats again.

Hayley said...

congratulations!! That is so exciting. she is beautiful!

Sara said...

She is beautiful!! Congrats! Any color that you pick out Jeff will look great on her! I'm so excited for your new little family of four! Congrats again! P.S. What are you naming her?