In 4 married years together we've:
-moved once (how have you kept me in one place all this time?)
-got 2 new cars, both of which got wrecked, one by you and one by me...I'd just like to point out-you did more damage than me :D
-had 2 of the dang cutest kids there ever could be, which is an even bigger accomplishment when you consider we don't get along at all for the first 12-15 weeks of pregnancy!
-gone on several fun trips, even if our car did get broke into and I ended up in an ER in Oregon, we still had fun, right?!
-finally had an overnight trip without children
-learned many new things about each other
developed our own fun habits/traditions
-had several cats(I think 5 or 6 to be exact) all of which I'm sure you have secretly loved ;)
-survived crazy landlord
-finished one last semester of school, I like to think that I really had a lot to do with with you getting your Master's degree :)
-had a few different church callings, each with their own challenges
-aged. way. too. much!
-learned tricks of all sorts of different trades
-given in to each other
-taken tons and tons of pictures, non of which will EVER be deleted
-changed
I'm sure there are many many more things we have done together, but most importantly, we have loved!! Thanks for all you do for me, and for such a fun day, I love you!
5 comments:
Ahhhhh tender. :) You two are make a good couple and have super cute kids, just as cute as ours.
I'm going to leave your blog page up, Kadence and Samantha are having way too much fun dancing to the music.
Love you All.
Great post, great picture, great couple, and great kids!
What happened to the 5 or 6 cats? I want to hear how you ended up in an ER in Oregon?!
I LOVE your new family pic. So cute!!! It was so fun to read about you and Jeff. What a perfect match!!!
you two weirdo's are perfect for each other. cute pic by the way, you must have had a fantastic photographer ;)
LOVE the photo! Seriously so adorable!
Congrats, congrats on 4 happy years together!
Post a Comment