Her DR. was pretty impressed that she went from 30% at 4 months to 60% now on just breastmilk, but said we ought to start giving her solids, I have been putting it off-but I guess if I have to. We have given her (and when I say 'we' I mostly mean other people) samples of a few things but she hasn't been a fan, she makes funny faces, spits it out, and turns her head...so we will see how it goes getting her to eat anything! She seems to be very picky, she won't take formula at all (can't blame her), she will take breastmilk from a bottle, if I am feeding her and if it hasn't been frozen!
Jenna has been so much fun, she is growing so fast and learning fun new things all the time. We sure are glad she's ours!
5 comments:
she liked pizza crust ;)
Isn't this a fun age? She's so sweet!
Sorry I didn't get in touch with you while in Utah, I actually didn't get around to doing much outside of the house to be honest! Traveling with a cranky baby is pretty hard. Maybe by the next time we come out Parker and I will be able to venture out to more places. He's getting better at it all the time.
Anyway, sorry I missed you. I'm glad to hear Jenna is growing so well!
cute cute cute
I can't believe that she is 6 months already!! She is such a cutie!
I can't believe that she is 6 months already! She is such a cutie!!
Post a Comment