14 April 2011

What the hay....

I need a hobby. Well, a hobby that doesn't cost money...any ideas? Because I get bored sometimes, I decided to join in the 30 day blog challenge- try to hold back your excitement :)

day 1: recent picture of yourself and 5 interesting facts about you

I think this was in January, courtesy of Kaleb
Not sure how interesting the are, but here ya go:
-I am not a morning person, never have been, never will be. 
-I always get asked if I played volleyball or basketball, nope I'm a soccer player, and I would love to still be playing!
-I want to have 6 kids. I ask myself almost everyday why, and I don't know the answer, but I do. Jeff wants to be done having kids by the time he is 35, he turned 31 last December. Should be interesting :)
-I love to sew, scrapbook and do crafty things, too bad they can all become quite expensive activities:D
-I like to watch lifetime movies. Most of them are quite corny...but I still like them ;)


Here is the challenge list if anyone else wants to join in

day 1: recent picture of yourself and 5 interesting facts about you

day 2: your favorite movie

day 3: pet peeves

day 4: a dream of yours

day 5: your parents

day 6: your celebrity crush

day 7: an animal you'd love to keep as a pet

day 8: a hobby of yours

day 9: a place you love

day 10: a person you love

day 11: favorite tv shows

day 12: photo of you taken ten years ago

day 13: something you're afraid of

day 14: your makeup bag

day 15: your family

day 16: something you're looking forward to

day 17: favorite book

day 18: what makes you different from everyone else

day 19: something you bought recently

day 20: what did i wear today??

day 21: your friends

day 22: a place you've traveled to

day 23: favorite recipe

day 24: favorite photo

day 25: your house and your favorite rooms in it

day 26: a habit you wish you didn't have

day 27: a picture of you last year and a picture of you now

day 28: something that stresses you out

day 29: favorite vacation

day 30: photo of yourself today + three good things that have happened in the past 30 days

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I totally understand the need a hobby that isn't expensive idea. I've become a HUGE fan of remnets & shopping JoAnns when stuff goes on sale. It makes the sewing hobby a LOT more affordable! I also became re-addicted to reading. The library is awesome. Try reading Josie Kilpack - her Lemon Tart series is seriously a page turner - and don't generally ready mysteries! Good luck!

Natalie said...

I love that you're doing the 30-day blog challenge. I'm excited for your cute pictures and fun facts. I MISS YOU!

P.S. I also love Lifetime movies and I have always wanted 6 kids, but the two I have are wearing me out and being pregnant with Abby about killed me, so we'll see how many we both get. :)

Unknown said...

I like lifetime movies, too. Im tempted to do this blog thing...we will see!