31 March 2011

Logan

I'm a little slow...but here is a little bit of our trip to Logan. I was a big time slacker and hardly took the camera out, but we did have tons of fun while we were there!
We made a quick trip to Layton...we stopped at Temptations and got some yummy cupcakes for the ride down. Brittany dropped a couple and then was licking the frosting off of her purse, I realize that the picture doesn't do the situation justice, but it still makes me laugh :)
 Noodles & Co. for lunch, best Mac & Cheese EVER!!
 We all went to dinner the night Jeff finally got there:
(I say finally because we had been without Jeff for over a week, that is the longest we have been apart in over 5 years, and it sure was a LONG week!)
Gregory & Nat
Dan & Shalyse
 
 Kevin and Lainee
Jeff and I

We put baskets of treats in the newlyweds car, so that they have snacks while driving. I took it upon myself to make these baskets. It was a bit harder than I thought it was going to be, but thanks to my mom, sister, and Aunt Carolyn, we got them done. They were fun, and I think they turned out pretty cute!


 Aunt Shalyse gave Jenna this Jo Jo doll...she loves to get rid of toys ;) Jenna wasn't feeling the greatest and was all to happy to snuggle up with her new favorite doll and watch a show
 Grocery shopping is sure tiring...I wish I could fall asleep like that!
 And of course the whole reason for the trip: 
Brad and Miranda's wedding!
 (Thanks to Dan and Shalyse for the picture) :)

 This was the first Temple wedding Jeff and I have been to since we got married. It was really neat to be there, it was in the same room Jeff and I were married in, and they had the same Sealer that Jeff and I did too. Such an awesome experience, brought back lots of fun memories! Congrats Brad and Miranda, we love you and are so happy for you!

No comments: