Pet Peeves:
Hmmmmm..... well the usual I suppose:
-Noisy eaters. you know.
-Bad drivers (because I of course drive perfectly).
-Leaving the toilet seat up. I've got Jeff pretty well trained, now I just need to get it into Kaleb's head.
-The sheets getting untucked from the bottom of the bed, they have to be perfect, or I can't sleep.
-When Jeff sleeps on top of the covers. Then when they come off of me I can't get them out from under him to cover back up!
-Leaving the cupboard doors open. I am always saying to Jeff "were you raised in a barn?!" Oh. wait....
-My children wiping their noses/faces on my pants. They think it is hilarious, as does Jeff. Today Kaleb wiped his snot in my hair. Awesome.
-Being ignored. Jeff has this one down pat and has trained his children well.
-People wearing white socks to church. you just don't do it.
-Lately when I go anywhere Jeff asks me how long I am going to be. Not really a big deal, but for some reason it drives me nuts!
-When we are driving in the car and I am talking and Jeff turns the radio up.
-Receiving important information via facebook. Seriously?! Pick up the phone and call!!!!
That's all that I can think of for now. Actually, I came up with the first two and Jeff told me most of the others :) I am noticing that most of them have to do with my family, and while I love them dearly, I need to get out more!
No comments:
Post a Comment