We had a lot of fun Easter weekend! We had a BBQ and egg hunt with some other families in our ward and had a great time! I guess I was too busy having fun to take many pictures :)
Funny pictures of the girl. How she eats spaghetti, and how I found her sleeping last night! Silly girl :)
We have finally been having a bit of sunshine around here! We've been trying to take advantage of it. Don't you love Kaleb's one lensed glasses?! He got new ones from the Easter bunny :)
A couple weeks ago for FHE we went geocaching. I had a lot of fun, but I don't think the others enjoyed it quite as much. The kids were getting tired, and it started to rain after we had only done a couple. I can't wait to go again!
Another Monday evening we went to Hands On. We let the kids choose and paint their animals/statues. Kaleb chose a horse and Jenna chose a little elephant. They had fun painting, and as you can see, Jeff was thoroughly enjoying himself :)
Then we stopped by the good ol' golden arches for some ice cream!
Lately Kaleb is always wanting me to take his/their picture. This is what we ended up with the last go around, aren't we pretty?!
The kids decided to get a long and share their pudding, they were mixing it together and having all sorts of fun. I'm sure not near as much fun as I had cleaning it up though ;)








1 comment:
Such cute pictures and such cute kids! Garrett keeps asking me if he can play with Kaleb. It looks like you guys are having some fun adventures--we'll have to come visit you sometime and you can show us all the good stuff!
Post a Comment