My parents:
Since I don't seem to have a recent picture of them together, this is what I'm going with :)
As pretty much seems to happen with every person, I sure appreciate my parents a lot more since I have had my own kids! :) They have always done so much for me, and continue to always be there for me/us.
I miss going to work every day with my mom, not that I miss working, but I got to see my mom everyday. We would go get breakfast together, have lunch together, when I wasn't busy and was bored I'd go bug her in her office....I really enjoyed it! I miss helping my dad with his cabinets also. I used to always help sand, put together, move and clean a lot of his cabinets, and I really enjoyed it. I was able to take his class when I was pregnant with Kaleb and make my own crib. Good thing him and my brother could help me finish it since I didn't get it done before Kaleb was born :) I haven't really been able to help with a lot of jobs since having kids, they like to help too, but it doesn't usually work out the greatest :)
I really do love to hang out with my parents. When Jeff and I were "dating" (if you could even call it that) we would go over to my parents house and play games a lot. I still love go and play games, watch movies, go to or cook dinner with them. We have a lot of fun. We don't get to do it as often now that we live farther away, it always seems like we are running everywhere when we go visit, and don't always get time to play. Last time we were down we stayed up until about 2 in the morning playing games and laughing, it was a ton of fun. Hopefully we can do it again when we go down next weekend. I am really looking forward to it!
We love you mom and dad, thanks for all you do!!

No comments:
Post a Comment