Could your kids be any cuter??? Still can't get over the pretty red hair! She is really growing. I will have to put Kadence in D's truck and compare who looks bigger :) They are close. A friend of mine said Kadence is like a littl "Who from Whoville" :) I though it was cute.
6 comments:
That's hilarious she rides in his truck!!
jenna has already changed so much and its only been two weeks since ive seen her
I always love looking at your pictures and cute cute kids!! I love your top also!! good job erin!
Could your kids be any cuter??? Still can't get over the pretty red hair! She is really growing. I will have to put Kadence in D's truck and compare who looks bigger :) They are close. A friend of mine said Kadence is like a littl "Who from Whoville" :) I though it was cute.
Awesome...I will drop an invite by your house as soon as I get some!!
Man, I didn't even know you had another baby!! My mom sucks at spreading news. She is soooo cute! Little girls are awesome huh?
Kaleb is darling too, he is getting so big.
Nice to see all is well with you!
Post a Comment