is jenna ripping a big one in that picture? hahah that bow is bigger than her head. i love it. kaleb is awesome! love you all
I like the title of this post. Jenna has such a cute little smile! Wouldn't it be funny if one day she and Parker ended up together? They'd have redhead kids for sure.
No you dork! I was talking to her getting her to smile!
Erin your kids are adorable! I hope you're doing well! Elise
Post a Comment
4 comments:
is jenna ripping a big one in that picture? hahah that bow is bigger than her head. i love it. kaleb is awesome! love you all
I like the title of this post. Jenna has such a cute little smile! Wouldn't it be funny if one day she and Parker ended up together? They'd have redhead kids for sure.
No you dork! I was talking to her getting her to smile!
Erin your kids are adorable! I hope you're doing well!
Elise
Post a Comment