05 February 2009

Finally!!!

For 3 years now I have attempted to make homemade bread, and have not been successful. It just never turns out for me for some reason. It is either to doughy, over cooked, I forget about it and it raises too much... I had tried a couple different recipes, and after the last failure I told Jeff 'I quit!' He'd have to just make do with store bought bread from now on. Well after reading Becca's blog and her struggles with bread, I decided to try the recipe that finally worked for her, and it turned out great!! I am so excited to have finally found a recipe that I don't screw up! So here is a photo of my yumminess, pictured with some delicious homemade strawberry jam from yours truly :)

If you'd like to check out the recipe and give it a try yourself, simply click here. Thanks Becca for sharing!

I had set Jenna in this chair while I picked up the living room... Kaleb climbed up, put his arm around her and read No David! to her, such a sweet big brother. Here it is for your viewing pleasure, enjoy!




Kaleb has also begun to choose his own clothing, pick your battles right?

1 comment:

brittany.leigh said...

its good kaleb loves books so much! we learned in one of my classes the other day that its important to get them interested young and even read to them as little as jenna! i swear kaleb got taller in the last three weeks! also i think he's clothing choices are better than some of jeffs ;) hahah