This story makes me so sad. I am so grateful for my children's health. I don't know what I would do if something ever happened to either one of them. Keep this family in your prayers.
Wow, this family has such a strong testimony of our Savior! They are right, we will never be given more then we can handle, but gosh they have been through a lot!
After I watched this I went into my kids rooms and cleaned them becuase I don't ever want them to go in and go to bed and have anything on the beds or around them that could hurt them. The other day Sammy came out of her room with a penny and it freaked me out that she could have choked on it and I wouldn't have even known. We are all very lucky we have reasonably healthy children.
3 comments:
Wow, how heartbreaking. Thanks for sharing
Wow, this family has such a strong testimony of our Savior! They are right, we will never be given more then we can handle, but gosh they have been through a lot!
After I watched this I went into my kids rooms and cleaned them becuase I don't ever want them to go in and go to bed and have anything on the beds or around them that could hurt them. The other day Sammy came out of her room with a penny and it freaked me out that she could have choked on it and I wouldn't have even known. We are all very lucky we have reasonably healthy children.
Post a Comment