My mom got a rebel that we all enjoyed playing with!
My dad caught a great one of Jenna rolling her eyes!
Kaleb and Tucker have become great friends, Kaleb likes to feed tucker his food, one piece at a time!
and play in the shower with him :)
We ended up staying the night at my parents house because of the snow. Kaleb was SO hyper, he finally went to bed with Brittany around 12:30, only to sleep til 4. Then he wouldn't stop crying, we couldn't figure out why he was so sad. Finally at 5 we headed home, it had stopped snowing, but the roads hadn't been plowed and were really crappy so we had to drive really slow. Kaleb had fallen asleep but of course woke up when I got him out of his seat, and he did not want to lay in his bed. He cried for a minute and then was asleep, and luckily slept til 11:15! He must just need his own bed I guess!
I hope everyone had a great Christmas!
and play in the shower with him :)
I hope everyone had a great Christmas!
1 comment:
who knew a toddler could take up so much room in a bed...
Post a Comment