03 December 2008

So Sweet

Kiddie Kandids, I love to get new born pics!
(well any pics of my kids really:))

I played around a bit with them on Picnik

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that outfit. The pic of Jenna with a little grin on her face is very cute. Im glad you took her in to get them taken.

Lexi said...

What a doll!! She and Parker look like they have about the same amount of hair and the same color. Guess they're meant to be... ;)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how tiny she is! She's so little. The pictures look great.

By the way, Brad and I are going to be in Utah soon. I'll have him give Jeff a call and maybe we can see you guys at the Utah vs. USU game. That should be a riot!

Natalie said...

I'm so glad you came to church so you could go to Kiddie Kandids. Well worth the germs. :) Cutest girl ever!!!

*Chelsey* said...

So cute! I love these pics! I love when babies have little wrinkled foreheads!!