03 December 2008

These boots are made for walkin'

I hope nobody is offended by this picture, but I thought it too funny not to share! Kaleb absolutely LOVES his boots. He had climbed into the shower with them on but I wasn't quick enough to get that pic so this is when he got out and was getting a cookie.

And here he is again, at least I got a diaper on him- what a stud!
Kaleb also loves Jenna! It is so cute. Today he wanted her to lay right by him and share her blanket, he even has his arm around her! he is always making sure she has her binki even if she doesn't want it :) He is such a good big brother! Like his nice bruise? That is getting better too. He fell down a few of the cement stairs at the spectrum on Saturday, I felt SO bad, I just wanted to cry with him!
He is getting really good at mimicking people, here he is clapping at the game, until he sees that I have the camera out :) He claps and yells and 'milks the cow' and points when they air ball and all sorts of stuff, it is so fun to watch him- I probably watch him more than the game!


2 comments:

Lexi said...

I totally LOVE that naked boot picture. Love love love it.

Natalie said...

That is the best picture ever. (And I'm totally offended.)