Emily was nice enough to share
her S'more with Kaleb.
She got full so Kaleb got the rest...
...and boy did he enjoy it!
Adelyn and Samantha
All bundled up, it got a bit chilly!
Then this afternoon we went over to the neighbors for a little graduation party/barbeque/pool party. It was pretty fun, lots of people and food and sunshine! Kaleb had only had about a 20 min nap so he was a little tired, but luckily he stayed pretty happy-he is such a good kid!
He didn't mind it so much at first
but then he tried to get his dad
to save him!
He sure enjoyed the popsicle
Uh-oh it fell off the stick...
(he actually says uh-oh,
the cutest thing ever!)
eh, no problemo!
I tried to whole body shot
because he had popsicle drool
all down his chest and tummy
and on his shorts
he was SO tired, he was
falling asleep on Jeff's shoulders
on the walk home. I thought
it was really funny so I had
to take a little video of it:
Getting all cleaned up, he likes to
eat his bath toys!
and he zonked!
1 comment:
Just when I thought he couldn't get any cuter, he goes off an falls asleep on Jeff's shoulders. I loved that video! I also think the pictures with the popsicle are so cute.
Post a Comment