
What is his full name? Jeff Osborne Larsen
How long have you been together? We have been married for 2 1/2 years
How long did you date? hmmm... I would say about 8 months- ish, but I really don't know for sure! We dated for a little while, then we didn't, then we kinda did, then we "hung out" then we were engaged!
How old is he? 28
Who eats more? Jeff for the most part, but I definitely hold my own!
Who said "I love you first"? Jeff did
Who is taller? He is.
Who is smarter? Well, we got the same score on our ACT's... but Jeff would say that he is smarter because he married me, and I married him :)
Who does the laundry? I do, well does washing and drying it and leaving it in piles in baskets count?
Who does the dishes? Me, I hate doing dishes! I usually let them sit in the sink for far too long before I get around to washing them, and that usually happens when we are out of silverware or plates or something!
Who pays the bills? Me again
Who mows the lawn? Jeff, but I was thinking I would like to earlier- don't hold me to it though!
Who cooks dinner? Mostly me, Jeff helps every now and then. However, lately I have been in a rut and Jeff is lucky to get frozen pizza :)
Who drives when you are together? Mainly Jeff
Who is more stubborn? Jeff for the most part. After all, he is a Larsen :)
Who kissed who first? Jeff kissed me first, but I kissed him back, so does that make it a tie?
Who asked who out first? Jeff asked me, after a little hinting that maybe he should ;) (see video posted below)
Who proposed?Jeff did, by the Logan river at Rendezvous Park in November, boy was it cold! I should have caught on because he brought me flowers when he picked me up, 12 red roses, which is not him at all! He even got down on one knee, which surprised his family :) Then we went and met up with friends at a Thai restaurant and whatever Jeff ordered looked like a big plate of dog food when they brought it out! It was pretty funny.
Who has more siblings? Definitely Jeff, he has 11 and I have 3!
Who wears the pants in the family? Depends on the situation, I like to say that I am the dictator, but when it comes down to the final decision of something, Jeff usually has the say.
I love you Jeff! Thanks for putting up with my dirty dishes, half drunk soda cans, overflowing laundry baskets and every thing else in between! You are truly my goofy, fun-loving, hard-working other half! I am grateful for everything you do for our family and our life together!







I tag Lexi, Amanda & Sara
I love you Jeff! Thanks for putting up with my dirty dishes, half drunk soda cans, overflowing laundry baskets and every thing else in between! You are truly my goofy, fun-loving, hard-working other half! I am grateful for everything you do for our family and our life together!




I tag Lexi, Amanda & Sara
2 comments:
Your answer to who is smarter is one of the reasons I love you. Funny.
Kaleb looks so cute in his last monthly pictures. I saw that they have those strap on sunglasses at Walmart now too.
Post a Comment