04 May 2008

11 Months

No. Stinking. Way. How is he 11 moths old already!? I can not believe how fast time has gone by since my little man cub got here. He is so much fun, he crawls all over the place, he has started climbing everywhere, he loves to read his books. He will bring them over to Jeff or I and just sit on our laps and read them over, and over, and over. He babbles constantly! He says ba ba, da da, ma ma, and wow- that one is my favorite, it is so funny when he does it. It is so funny to listen to him when he acts like he is having a conversation! He is really starting to get an attitude, I am not quite sure what I have to look forward to with fits and tantrums, what is it going to be like when he is 2? He loves his daddy, when Jeff leaves for work he gets so sad. He will try to crawl really fast to the door before Jeff leaves, then when he sees Jeff walk out, he lays his forehead on the ground and just cries- so sad! He is starting to get daring and tries to take a step or too sometimes, and he will let go of things and stand by himself for a second or two also- it will be fun when he starts walking and running around!

What a little poser!

Cutest kid ever!

Oh how we love our Sunday naps!

It was sunny and warm out side
today, so we went and played
for a while. Yeah for sunshine!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Kaleb is such a little stud! I loved his Church outfit today and he is always great entertainment in Sunday School. I'm so excited for him and Garrett to be buds!