03 February 2008

Winter Wonderland

When Jeff got home from his meeting this morning, I was in the bathroom getting ready for church.

Jeff: Awww, your getting all dressed up for me. (he walks out and then comes back in) And just for me and nobody else.
Me: Of course :)
Jeff: I am the only one who gets to see you, church has been canceled
Me: What? Why?
Jeff: Uh, have you looked out side recently?
Me: No
Jeff: Well during our meeting the stake president called and canceled church.

Yeah really, they canceled church, I don't ever remember that happening before. All the kids will be sad that it didn't happen tomorrow instead so that they could miss school! So Jeff called his home teaching people and I called my visiting teaching people so that the news would get spread quickly before people started heading to church. We are supposed to use the time to help our neighbors and make sure everything is alright with them so now Jeff is out with the tractor again helping people dig out their drives ways.

Our house all buried in the snow. Jeff would get the walkway cleared and then more snow would fall off the roof, it was pretty funny!

Our neighbor Jed helping clear the roads- don't you just love how everyone just gets out their tractors to help shovel!

The side of our house all covered in snow

Kaleb out watching his dad on the tractor

Jeff at it again, clearing the road a bit and the neighbors drive

2 comments:

Lexi said...

Wow! I forgot how much it can snow up in Cache Valley! Good thing you have a hubby and neighbors with the right equipment to get the job done.

Unknown said...

Man it is snowing everywhere. We got a Ton of snow here last night too! The kids are at the farm sledding right now.