Kaleb likes to do this... you can't hear him laughing the greatest but he is. He usually just giggles like crazy when you do it to him-it is funny. He normally holds on to my shirt, but this time he held on to the right side of my hair the first time and then the second time he first grabbed a hold of my hair on the left and then he got a hold of my earring to hold on, that was pleasant :) It is so funny how he holds on for a minute and then just all the sudden decides to let go and back he falls.
Isn't this a great picture :) We were in my bedroom and Kaleb was playing with this fusball and the exercise ball and then I went to change laundry loads and when I turned around Kaleb was crawling out of the room with the ball in his mouth! He kept putting it in and spitting it out- he is a silly kid.
I know this is just such a wonderful photo of myself, because I am amazingly photogenic ;) But I thought I would show off my new hair do!
1 comment:
I really like your hair,it looks great, Angie does a good job.
Post a Comment