04 February 2008

8 Months

It's true, Kaleb is now 8 months! Crazy! We weighed him today and he is 22 lbs. 9 oz.- he is getting huge! We are trying to get him to crawl, but he just doesn't go for it, he gets up on his hands and knees no problem and then rocks back and forth but doesn't ever take off, one of these days I suppose he will. He gets around everywhere even without crawling though, he has found that he can roll to get places-it is fun to watch! And since he has discovered this it is harder to get him to sit still for a picture!
Kaleb has already had 3 dislocated elbows! Poor kid, he's got my genes. The most recent one was just last night. Luckily at Kaleb's last Dr.'s appointment we had Dr. Mckenna show both Jeff and I how to put it back in, so I was able to do it- it was rough, I did not like doing it, I felt so so bad- like I was hurting him worse- I wanted to cry. But right afterwards he was using that arm again like nothing had even happened. I am glad babies are so forgiving! And at least my being able to do it saved us a trip to the ER and the bill to go along with it.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

He is officialy bigger than Samantha! He looks REALLY big in the pictures. I guess he has changed a lot since I saw him last in Dec.