11 February 2008

Toilets/Pennies

He can crawl! He started on Friday-it is so darn cute, I try to get him to crawl any chance I can so that I can watch it :) He still would rather someone just come pick him up and take him where he wants, but I'm sure once he gets better that will change. His pediatrician told us that when he started crawling, to watch out for the toilet because babies like to play in them, and can drown in them. And also pennies, or anything on the floor because everything will go in his mouth (hence the title!)


The other day I thought this was pretty funny, I sat him by the washer with one of his toys and he thought it was so fun to bang it against the washer. He wasn't quite as enthused by the time I got the camera but it was still pretty good.