Yesterday they let me come back home! I actually undilated from a 4 to a 3. The plan was to check me Saturday and if I had stayed the same let me come home, but since I went backwards they were definitely okay with me leaving, and I was more comfortable with it too. I will go into the Dr.'s office Tuesday night to see if I have progressed at all. He now thinks I might be able to go a couple more weeks with the way that things have been going. If I start having contractions again, or dilating anymore I'm back in the hospital though. And if I dilate to a 6, he is going to break my water.
It is nice to be back at home and to have things going better. Lets just hope that they stay this way and that we don't have to be back in the hospital again until these babies are born! (which hopefully won't be too soon) :)
1 comment:
Such a relief! yay! yay! for still-cooking babies :)
Post a Comment