22 June 2010

Tis the season...

For husband-less farmers wives

because of this:
and this:
and this:
and this:
and this:
and of course this:


I don't get to see a lot of my husband this time of year :(
So if you are ever bored, call me up, chances are my
schedule is open and I'd love something to do!

I've really got a love-hate relationship going on with summer

2 comments:

Sara said...

this post made me laugh! It is EXACTLY what I've been saying when people ask me where my husbznd is, I just say 'tis the season'. We might see him again sometime in November! Being the wife of a farmer is kind of challenging (i.e. lonely) at times isn't it?

whitney said...

I haven't ever thought about that before, but summer really IS the busy season for y'all! Hope you find something to occupy your husband-less time!