This weekend we got to spend some time playing with cousins. The kids had lots of fun!
(Jeff and I did too :)
Jenna, Sam, & Kadence Swinging
Kaleb and Dylan feeding the rabbit some grass
Sammy joined in
Jenna and Kadence eating some M&M's
Love it!
All the kids all ready for church
More Swinging
Emily
Jenna Bean
Sammy Bear
Kadence
Kadence decided to help push Jenna, it was too funny watching
her push her and then try to run away before she swung into her!
Bike riding time!
Kaleb
The bear came out in Sammy :D
Dylan, they thought it was pretty cool that the boys
had the same helmets
Emily
Kadence
Jenna just wanted to stay in the swing. I'd ask her if she wanted
to come ride bikes and she'd say "No. High." and point up so
that I'd push her high!
Kaleb played hard and crashed just before 8 pm!
No comments:
Post a Comment