Oh man! I thought you were really going to have some good canning tips on there. I might get ambitious and try it this year.Kaleb is definitely better than tomatoes and peaches!
SO CUTE!Don't you really wish we could preserve them forever?
I agree about the "like" button for Blogger. They definitely need one of those.I'm in Utah til next Wednesday. I wonder if there's anyway our two little red-heads could finally meet?What is your schedule like? Maybe we could meet halfway somewhere?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh man! I thought you were really going to have some good canning tips on there. I might get ambitious and try it this year.
Kaleb is definitely better than tomatoes and peaches!
SO CUTE!
Don't you really wish we could preserve them forever?
I agree about the "like" button for Blogger. They definitely need one of those.
I'm in Utah til next Wednesday. I wonder if there's anyway our two little red-heads could finally meet?
What is your schedule like? Maybe we could meet halfway somewhere?
Post a Comment