15 September 2009

10 Months!


Yep, Jenna is seriously 10 months old now!
She is quite squirrmy so this is what we
got for pictures :)
I said something about doing Jenna's pictures, and
Kaleb ran and got me a blanket and her giraffe.
And he wanted in on the shoot too!



Jenna does the cutest little scoot/crawl. She goes up on her foot and then drags her other leg. It is so so funny when she gets going fast while doing it. She is starting to get a more normal crawl down now, but she still does it enough that I was able to get it on video a bit :D




4 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! they grow so fast. my mom says she is so cute at church and my dad loves making faces at her.

Unknown said...

That video was NOT long enough :( She is growing so fast, Kaleb too...

CUTE!

whitney said...

She's just a little bit younger than Scarlett-isn't it such a fun age?! Definitely one of my favs. I love her little glasses; I'm curious to know how y'all knew she needed them?

Natalie said...

What a cutie--how is she already 10 months old??? I enjoyed holding her today in Sunday School while Jeff took a nap. :)