We took our annual trip to the zoo on the 11th, and had way too much fun!
We rode the carasel 3 times...I was just a little queasy!
Kaleb wan't to take a picture, pretty good job!
Posin' with the tigers
Checkin out the rhino's
He wasn't too sure about sitting on this :)
New baby elephant!
Jenna liked looking at the animals
The big fake elephant scared Kaleb when it made noises, so he was
trying to run behind it while squatting down, it was so so funny!
Back view of looking at the monkeys
He kept sticking his face so far into the net to get a better look :)
Grandma and Jenna on the train
Kaleb on the train, too busy looking around to get a good shot. We rode
the train 5 times! He loves trains lately. He would have ridden it all
day if we would have let him!
As I am putting these pics up I am realizing that I don't seem to have all the ones we took for some reason...so stay tuned there will be more fun ones when I get them! (I know you can't wait ;) )
No comments:
Post a Comment