"Sante Fe vs. Deer"
or
or
"What do you get when you cross a Sante Fe and a Deer at 85 miles an hour?"

Either way the out come is still the same
Now I'm sure you all want the boring details. I was driving back from Boise following my aggies (ahh story for another time lets just say parking is a joke and that's coming from someone that attends Utah State Basketball). My mother-in-law was SOUND asleep in the passenger seat. This featured event occured while we were driving past snowville. I was driving a little fast following Chris, my brother-in-law, (so I couldn't have been going to fast ;) ) anyway, I notice these beautiful glowing eyes on the side of the road. I thought FILL MY FREEZER WITH CHEAP MEAT, I got good insurance. Okay maybe I didn't, but I shouldn't say what I really thought. I drifted over towards the middle of the 2 lanes but it wasn't enough. My poor mother in law didn't even get to see it, she woke up to a soft crinkling sound. Needless to say she came to pretty quick. I pulled over checked everything out called the insurance company determined the car was drivable and came home. Hopefully Erin will tell you what happens from here. Maybe she will even correct my grammer.
4 comments:
Jeff, Jeff, Jeff...Thanks so much for the gory pictures. Pretty sure we could have lived without seeing the bloody intestines....Nasty!
That really, really stinks, though. I'm so sorry, but glad you weren't hurt and could at least share the joy with your mother-in-law. Let us know if you need a ride. :)
I still can't believe you didn't want to strap the deer to the top of your car, I mean free jerky is free jerky right?
Nasty! Glad you are OK though, that must have been scary.
jeff... you're gross. and you should probably know that when erin told me... the first thing i asked was " is the car ok" I'm glad you didn't kill my mom, i might have had to kill you! only kidding i'm glad you guys were ok and hopefully the insurance pays for it.
Post a Comment