Sunday morning was a frustrating one. Trying to get 2 fussy kids and my over tired self ready, considering just throwing in the towel for the day and go back to bed, Jeff got home and helped me, left the house at 11:01, going to Sacrament meeting with a bad attitude, grumpy kids during the meeting, making it through, eating Kaleb's snacks while nursing Jenna because I missed breakfast, an awesome RS lesson from Natalie, Kaleb stayed in nursery by himself finding a snack for lunch, and then this....
LIFE IS GOOD
I'm done complaining, thanks for listening :)
6 comments:
Sunday naps have a whole new meaning.
you are right on that one emilie!!!
Isn't it SO nice when they finally go down and you can take a breath? btw How far apart are Kaleb and Jenna?
Kaleb and Jenna are 18 months apart, yep I'm crazy- that's how close I would like all my kids to be!
yep. no lie. she's crazy.
That's about how Sunday morning went in our household this week except I only had one child being bad but now our church is at 9am and I am not a morning person!!
Post a Comment