05 January 2009

Blessing Day

We blessed Jenna yesterday, what a great day! Jeff gave her a beautiful blessing, I am so grateful that he is able to do this for our kids. Jenna wore my blessing dress that my grandma made for me, that was really special. Afterward we had some delicious cheesy broccoli soup and taco soup with lots of family, it was kinda crazy but lots of fun still.
So pretty

My mom made this blanket for her, it is so pretty
Grandma & G-Grandma got these cute booties at the farmers
market for Kaleb, everyone said they were girly, but his
feet were too big for them anyway! The worked great for Jenna.
Bracelet from Grandma
Bracelet from Natalie

Britt & Sam
The kids all crammed into Kaleb's room to
play with/fight over all the toys.Shalyse cleaning up for us
Pam & Lawrence brought the yummy taco soup

Lets eat!
I've got a picture just like this from Kaleb's blessing :)

Hiding his binki so no one would take it away for the picture :)

4 comments:

Chris, Elyse & Kaitlyn Harris said...

i LOVE your brown hair!!! jenna is getting so big!! love it

Anonymous said...

You went brown! Looks great! Congratulations on the blessing. She looks beautiful. I think those booties worked perfect for her.

Unknown said...

I really like the lunch afterwards, that is what I was going for after Kadence's blessing... laid back and easy but of course that didn't happen. My kids had a really good time too!

Sterling said...

I love the family picture at the top. You have a beautiful family.
Jennifer Fabricius Marx