12 June 2008

Down Time


Mosaic, originally uploaded by wimple12.

This is a bit time consuming but still fun.
Here is what you do:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.

The Questions:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name.

1. Erin
2. Pasta
3. Sky View
4. Purple
5. Christian Bale
6. Frozen Raspberry Lemonade
7. I think I put Fiji or something- I don't remember! Anywhere with ocean really!
8. Chocolate Molten Cake- Talk about YUM!
9. Educated- yeah really
10. My family
11. Pregnant- Ha Ha
12. Wimple12, but no pictures came up so I just put wimple

It is interesting to see what random pictures come up with the words you type in, a lot of them don't make a lick of sense!

1 comment:

Lexi said...

OK - so I just noticed the pregnancy ticker on the side of your blog! You are due just 11 days after me, do you know what the sex is? Are you going to find out? How has the pregnancy been this time around? Did you announce this and I totally missed it? I need more info!