09 June 2008

Hogle Zoo

On Saturday we took the kids and went to Hogle Zoo, it was a lot of fun, but a long day too! We would go find one animal, and when we got there we'd look at it for about 2 seconds and then Emily would say "ok lets go to the next one!" Sam wanted to stay at each one a bit longer and get a good look at everything. I had never been to Hogle Zoo before and it was fun to take Kaleb for his and my first time!

The White alligator

Emily and Dylan in front of the Elephants

It was fun to see the Rhino right
in front of us eating some lunch!


Trying to get all of them to pose
on the cougars for a picture,
obviously it didn't work out too well

Sam and Kaleb kinda posin'

Looking for the tiger

Sam and Kaleb looking at the gorillas

Emily and Dylan on the big elephant

Kaleb and I on the big elephant

Adelyn and Dylan on the train ride

Kaleb and I on the train ride

Kaleb like playing in the water
around the big globe

Adelyn with a lap full!

Had enough, time for a snooze

My camera got dropped we think:(, so the lens
was having problems for these pictures, at
least you can still kinda see them!
I hope to get it fixed today!

1 comment:

Cassidy said...

thanks for leaving a post. it's fun to hear from people from school. Thanks for the advice. I'm hoping that we won't have to turn to the helmet. fingers crossed we find out on the 26th