31 March 2008

Pictures Galore :)


Tired little tike, like how his feet almost
touch the ground!


Snowmobiling up Tony's Grove
Jeff, David, Janet, and Jason hiding in the back


Jeff and Jason getting me unstuck :)

If you look really close you can see
Jason rolled his sled and barely stopped
it before hitting a tree, David has the red
helmet on helping him get out


Up at the very top over looking Cache Valley.
I rode up with David the last little climb and
when we got about 10 yards from the top my
head bounced around and hit the kill switch
so we had to walk the rest the way up- talk
about a work out!

Jeff and I about 3/4 the way up, the back ground
was pretty cool but our helmets kinda block
the view!


He knows where to find the $!


Squishing his face up against the
glass stereo door, so funny



This is currently my desktop wallpaper,
it cracks my up whenever I look at it!

No comments: