This is Jeff looking for my shin guards for me, I wasn't sure where they were, or if I even still had them, so he was up in this tiny space above the bathroom looking through all the boxes for me, and he found them!
14 March 2008
It's been way too long
So last night I went and played soccer, it was a lot of fun, except for the fact that I haven't done anything like that for 5 years! Yeah really, I haven't been too active since I played soccer in high school. I have gone running and stuff like that every now and then, but to run and move like that for 40 minutes is killer! I survived, though today I am very stiff and sore. So I have decided that I should go running more often to get myself in a little better shape so I am not huffing and puffing after just a couple minutes :) We'll see if I can actually motivate myself to really do it though, wish me luck!

This is Jeff looking for my shin guards for me, I wasn't sure where they were, or if I even still had them, so he was up in this tiny space above the bathroom looking through all the boxes for me, and he found them!
This is Jeff looking for my shin guards for me, I wasn't sure where they were, or if I even still had them, so he was up in this tiny space above the bathroom looking through all the boxes for me, and he found them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment