It's true, I am now 23. Yesterday my dad took me out to lunch at Quizno's, it was yummy! Mom and Dad came out in the afternoon and brought me a birthday cake and a new jacket. Kaleb enjoyed trying to smash the cake up, it was pretty funny. Then last night Jeff took me out, we went to Iron Gate Grill and did their date night special, 2 dinners, 2 drinks, and 2 movie passes, it was also very yummy. Then we went bowling- we hadn't gone for a long time, it was fun, even though I didn't do so very hot, I think I might have gotten above 60 :) While we were waiting for a lane we got a fun picture "sketched" of us. Then today my mom and dad took us out to lunch at Hamilton's, it was really good too- I am stuffed now though! Jeff got me a new computer chair! I think the one that we have been using is like 100 years old or something, the wheels are always falling off and then you tip over, and you can't lean against the back because it leans clear down, helps with good posture I suppose-I have been working on putting it together but it is tougher than I thought...but I got it put together all by myself, well okay, Kaleb helped out too! Anyway, thanks everyone for a fun birthday!Kaleb has been sick since Monday :( He threw up like 4 times that day, then again on Wednesday morning and then again at like 3:00 this morning... poor kid, I don't know what is wrong with him. He had his 9 month appointment today he weighs 23.5 pounds, 85 percentile, and is 29 1/2 inches long, 88 percentile. He is a big boy! He also has a tooth, and our nephew Bret thinks that another one is coming in too- wow! I didn't think he would get them this soon. Considering that he has been sick and getting teeth, he has actually been a pretty happy camper, I am lucky to have such a good baby!

1 comment:
Happy Birthday! Sounds like it was a fun one.
Post a Comment