10 October 2007

I want attention!

I think this is pretty funny when Kaleb does his talking/yelling spills, so I thought I would share it! I don't know what to do with the kid- He didn't eat very good at 8 this morning, then I made him stay awake until 11 and he wouldn't eat at all then he just wanted to go to sleep, so I let him sleep, but he only slept for about 20-25 minutes, I tried feeding him again and he wouldn't eat again! Aaahhh! It is driving me crazy! At least right now he is content playing with his toys and isn't demanding attention for a couple minutes! I love my baby!

2 comments:

Lexi said...

Erin - he is so funny! I realized as I was watching this that I had a big smile on my face. What a cute little guy.

Unknown said...

While I watch this Samantha is over by the recliner looking around, wondering where that baby could be. He looks bigger than Sam now :(