05 October 2007

4 months already?!


I can't believe Kaleb is already 4 months old! where did the time go? He is getting SO big now, he weighs in at 17 lbs., he talks all the time, he has found his feet and is getting close to being able to roll over- It's so crazy! It is so fun though, I love to hear his little giggle it is the cutest thing ever. I try to record him laughing so I can put it on here- but he always just stops and watches me when I get the camera out. Isn't this picture so cute?! We went to physical therapy for the first time on Tuesday. Kaleb has plagiocephaly; one side on the back of his head is too flat. So we went and the PT gave us some things to try at home to get it to go away. I guess if we leave it, supposedly it can cause problems with vision or hearing later on, I don't really know. But I don't dare not do what they say. Our other option if PT doesn't work is for him to wear a helmet that costs 1-2,000 dollars- so hopefully this works! We went up to Adelyn's a few weeks ago-ok like a month ago, anyway-here are some pictures from then, they are pretty funny :)

Kaleb and Sam, only one of them would smile at a time! Do they look like they are only 1-2 lbs. apart in weight to you?






This is the best we got of all of them, Sam trying to get away, Dylan not smiling, Emily trying, and Kaleb wondering what is going on! Good thing we were just at home trying to do this!







And what can I say, like father like son! (or however that goes!) Kaleb and his daddy (yes he is a big time daddy's boy) taking a nap on the couch.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I totally forgot about those pictures!!! You better send them to me now :) It is funny becuase when I blogged this morning I almost put the picture on of Sam kicking Kaleb when they were sitting by each other, but it takes so long up upload sometimes. Cute kids! He is as big as Sam now I think... :(