20 October 2007

Breastmilk only please...

Tonight we tried giving Kaleb rice cereal for the first time. I don't think he was a big fan of it. He would just let it sit in his mouth for a while, not swallow or do anything. We also tried giving him pear juice. Didn't like that too well either. He would start sucking and then when some juice got in his mouth he would spit the bottle out real fast! Then we are supposed to give him a vitamin twice a day, I tried just using the dropper and putting it in his mouth this morning and that didn't go over to well. So tonight I put it in one of those little medicine bottle thingy's and put a little juice in with it to see if he would take it that way, but it didn't work the greatest. I ended up just squeezing a little vitamin/juice into his mouth at a time and then he would swallow it, it took a few minutes- but hey we got it down him! Then after all of that I nursed him, and he chowed right down- he definitely knows what he likes!

We also bought a new car! I am way excited about it! It is a 2007 Hyundai San
ta Fe with only 3660 miles on it! We really like it :)


No comments: