01 November 2007
Happy Halloween!
Kaleb was a Dronkey for Halloween, thanks to my parents buying him a costume! Yeah I am a slacker and never got one so my mom and dad ended up going and getting him one at the last minute! He looked pretty darn cute if I do say so myself. We took him to a couple of houses and then we went up to the USU basketball game. Kaleb does NOT like loud noise, especially sudden loud noises. Basketball games are full of loud noise! The people behind us were so loud- even for me, I was getting a headache. I took him up and walked around with him for a minute and he fell asleep so I went and sat back down with Jeff- mistake. He was good for a minute but then one of they Aggie guys stole the ball and went down and dunked it- it got loud! It scared the poor kid, he jumped big time, I felt so bad. Then he just snuggled and looked around for a while but when it started to get toward the end of the game and it was close, it got loud again and he did not like it! So Jeff ended up going and walking around with him the rest of the game! He even had ear plugs in, poor kid! Next time I guess we'll have to get a baby sitter!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He is a cute, cute kid! Happy Halloween!
By far one of the funniest and cutest baby costumes I've seen.
Post a Comment