A place I love:
This is where Jeff and I were married, for eternity! It is so peaceful and quite. A good place to go and think, get answers, and learn. Also, it doesn't matter how much weight I've gained, how many zits I have, or what kind of a hair day I am having, I always feel beautiful when I go. Always.
I absolutely love the Oregon coast. We used to go every summer, and I wish we still could go every summer! I could just sit on the beach and listen to the waves all day...Jeff gets too bored. It is lots of fun to play in the water and on the beach. I used to always think that I was going to go to college somewhere close to the ocean...never happened, so I guess I will just have to make do with visiting every now and then!


No comments:
Post a Comment