12 May 2011

Day 13

Something I'm afraid of:
Any of my family dying tragically. Well dying at all I suppose. When I was younger I hated when we'd go to Grandmas and go out on 2nd North in Logan. I always had nightmares that we'd go off the road into the water, and every time someone couldn't get their seat belt off, it was someone different every time. I still avoid going on that road as much as I can.
I used to always worry that Jeff would have some sort of accident at the farm. Now I worry that he will get in a wreck driving to or from work.
It seems like there are so many things that could happen to my kids, accidents, diseases, bad people... I do everything I can to prevent anything happening to them.
Pretty much, I don't like death. I'm not afraid of dying necessarily, I'm just afraid of losing people I love.  Even though I will get to see them again, it will probably be too long. Both of our parents better live forever, not only so that I don't ever have to cook a Thanksgiving dinner, but I don't think I'd handle losing them very well.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I sure miss you guys. Everytime I drive past your old house, it makes me sad. I hope all is going well for you though!!