A few weeks ago we went to Cauldron Linn between Twin Falls and Rupert, it was wonderful weather, walking around without our jackets, Jeff was even sweating :) So much fun!
The Falls
The cute dad with his cute kids
Kaleb was having way too much fun climbing all around and exploring
Every now and then Jeff is behind the camera....
Thank you camera timer :)
I just love how Jenna's belly is hanging out in this one :D
Jenna had been asleep in the car, so Jeff was carrying her most of the time, once she woke up enough-she wanted down to climb around by herself, if you tried to help her, she got SO SO mad at you!
It was a little bright, some nice older lady offered to take our picture, we'll take what we can get :)
This girlie has got some serious style goin' on!
Kaleb was getting a bit tired by this point, that's what happens when you wake up at 5 am!
more rock climbing
Love this boy!
Kaleb was my helper while making strawberry jam....too bad I scorched it and had to dump it down the drain :(

Jenna started randomly falling asleep on the floor, Kaleb was a sweet brother and covered her with his blankets, and let her use his new iron man pillow. She didn't budge a bit when he lifter her head to slide the pillow under! He was turning the volume down on the TV and computer and telling us to be quiet!
Jeff and I's 5th anniversary was in January! We went to Boise to the USU/BSU basketball game:
Us eating at Old Chicago

At the basketball game
We stayed at the anniversary inn, in the sultans palace room, I thought the elephants were pretty cool ;)
We headed up to Seattle for a few days also- with no kids! Thanks Adelyn and Jeremy!
The Seattle underground tour

Pike's Place Market (Don't mind the random man in the right picture, I was taking a pic of the fish...not him!
We walked up to the space needle, but didn't go up it. Maybe next time...
Next up: headed to Logan for almost two weeks!!! I am a little excited :)
*I'm struggling with the pictures...anyone else having problems uploading pictures and placing them?*
















1 comment:
Such fun pictures! You definitely have some cute kids! I love your anniversary ones in particular (it just seems like we adults always forget to take pictures of ourselves). so cute! I LOVE Anniversary Inn. Spence and I went there for our first anniversary and I've been wanting to go back since!
Post a Comment