24 January 2010

Kaleb & Samantha

These two are too cute. They have so much fun playing when they see each other, I wish it could happen more often! Looking through though, I realized I don't have many pictures of them together...I'll have to work on that!

Here they are sharing some yummy sonic drinks

Kissin' cousins!

The other day I was talking on the phone with Adelyn, and she asked me to say hi to Samantha. Kaleb heard me say "Hi Sammy!" and came running in the room and said "Sammy's here!?" It was so stinking cute! So they talked on the phone for a bit. Kaleb was walking all over the house talking to her, telling her about the games he was playing (the ones you can see scattered all over the floor in the picture) :) Asking her to come to his house or saying that he would go to her house. He at least had time to say cheese for the camera!

Hopefully we can get these two together somewhere soon so they can see each other! Kaleb asks about her and talks about her a lot, he sure misses her and loves her!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

They do love each other so much, and it's dang cute. I hope they see each other soon.

Lexi said...

So cute. I love the picture of him on the phone.

Jena said...

oh young love! Betrothed I would say! They are too cute!

The Jensen Family said...

Sorry we lost touch, hope we can regain,
You have a super cute family!
love, Karena