05 December 2009

Jesus would have chosen Utah State....

He had a beard.
That was one of my favorite signs at the USU vs. BYU basketball game!
I don't seem to ever take my camera with me, so again here are some phone pictures :)

The Aggies running out on to the floor
Final score USU 71- BYU 62

BYU finally came to play in the spectrum. No one wanted to miss it! People were camping out the night before to be sure to get in. We got there about 5:30 the night of and the line was 4-5 people wide and went clear across the hyper field, and farther I'm sure. When they opened the doors at 6:00 people began shoving to get in. We were pushed through the doors and everyone was racing around to get seats. We ended up with pretty decent seats, row 16 behind the band. About 30-40 minutes before game time, they locked the doors, not letting anymore students in, it was already so so packed! It was a really fun game, especially since Utah State WON!!! I'm pretty sure Max Hall would tell us we don't have any class. But he probably already hates us, so who cares?!! :D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are SO brave to fight a crowd like that, brave or crazy! Glad they won and glad you had fun crazy people.

whitney said...

hmmm, you got me on the beard thing. You just might be right...not to mention he'd get kicked out of BYU for turning water into wine.

oooo, that's a bit sacrilegious, but I just couldn't resist :P

For the record, I'm actually a cougar :)